Made in Italy Fund invests in Rougj to create a group of italian excellence in the beauty sector
Made in Italy Fund, the Private Equity fund managed by Quadrivio & Pambianco, has signed an agreement to invest in Rougj, an Italian company specializing in the formulation, production, and distribution of premium products for the pharmacy sector.
Founded in Trieste in 1987, the company has dealt in cosmetic products for over 30 years, offering different lines aimed at treating every specific skin need: face and body treatments, hair, make-up, and sun care products. The products, all of natural derivation and not tested on animals, guarantee their consumers effectiveness, safety, and an excellent quality-price ratio.
Rougj will close its 2019 balance sheet with a turnover exceeding 15 million euro, of which 80% is earned in Italy, thanks to a consolidated presence in the pharmacy sector and widespread distribution over the national territory. The remaining 20% comes from foreign markets, mainly France and Spain. EBITDA is over €3 million.