Industry 4.0 Fund
Manufacturing and Services Sectors
We are the first private equity fund to invest in digital transition and technological innovation for Italian SMEs
The first private equity fund to invest in digital transition and technological innovation for Italian SMEs in the manufacturing and services sectors.
Industry 4.0 is a themed fund focusing on enterprises leading their sectors, with great scope for international expansion and with a marked propensity for digitalizing the production and supply process. We invest in companies that share the Industry 4.0 Fund approach and that are capable of adopting and fully integrating robotics and sensor systems, programming strategies and interconnection.
The fund contributes to value creation by:
- Developing alternative business models that improve profitability and competitiveness through process automation
- Consolidating the industrial framework through add-on operations and greenfield investments
- Strengthening management and introducing targeted intervention on corporate governance policies
THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES
The main technologies applied are:
- Advanced manufacturing solutions
- Additive manifacturing
- Augmented reality
- Smart technologies/materials
- Industrial internet of things
- Horizontal integration
- Vertical integration
- Big data/analytics
- Cyber security
Founded in Rovereto (near Trento) in 1989 by Giuseppe Gaspari, Texbond is one of the main European manufacturers producing polypropylene nonwoven fabrics for special uses. Serving a variety of fields including the health, medical, construction, car manufacturing and farming sectors, the company is specialized in providing its clients with customized solutions, assisting them during the technical and technological development process.