QUADRIVIO GROUP operates through the companies Q GROUP, QUADRIVIO CAPITAL SGR and QUADRIVIO INTERNATIONAL.
Its mission is to monitor international trends and to look for the best investment solutions in the market, with the aim of meeting investors’ needs.
Group’s clients are mainly institutional investors, large family offices and HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals).
- Since 2000, Quadrivio Group promotes and manages investments in:
– Private Equity
– Venture Capital
– Clean Energy & Infrastructure
– Impact Investments
– Private Debt
– Fund of Funds
- The funds’ main investors are Banks, Insurance Companies, Government Funds, Funds of Funds, Pension Funds, Corporates, Private Investors and Family Offices. About 30% of managed assets are currently held by international investors.
- The Group operates through dedicated teams and in the last 18 years completed over 100 investments.
- The management holds the majority of Quadrivio. The teams invest directly in the funds, thus determining a complete alignment of interest with the investors.
- Quadrivio Group has offices in Milan, Luxembourg and London.